CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2007

VSN Warmup- Purple Flowers



Virtual Stamp Night (VSN) started tonight on Splitcoast. I have only done one challenge because I am wiped out. First, the challenge I did was the embossing resist. I pulled out my new set, Doodle This. I used Vintage Violet and Barely Banana for my colors. I haven't used the violet since Halloween so I wanted to make some pretty purple flowers. I cut out both flowers and put the on pop up dots. I also added a touch of glitter down the middle of the petals. It was so funny because my friend Trace and I are both doing VSN. This is her first VSN and she has been having computer trouble tonight. So she will call me and we talk on the phone the whole time! lol She said someone on SCS asked her why we didn't just get together and stamp and she told them we couldn't pack up and come over because the things we leave at home would be the things we need for the challenges. I was e-mailing her all the challenges and we laughed about it the whole time!

Today I ran around with my friend Stephanie. We went to the thrift store that have some great deals on clothes. I had already been there last Saturday but she hadn't been so off we went. I bought 2 cute tops and a jean skirt for less than $10. I also bought some super cute red heels that are open toe with a buckle across them. They are so me but I'll have to find something to wear them with now. I normally only wear brown or black sandals so I'll have to work red in there somewhere. We also hit several other stores and then had lunch. It was a great day because we haven't been able to hang out in a while. She has been on a trip and just got back (this is our spring break week). She has also recently moved to the next town. Back when she lived here she would call if she went to Walmart or somewhere and we would go together. I miss getting to spend time just running around with her so today was great!

I'm going to bed early tonight so I can be more creative tomorrow for VSN all day! I can't believe it starts at noon and goes until 10 or 11 tomorrow night! There will be more than enough challenges for me to do and I'll need the extra brain power to get them done! I'll post more of what I get accomplished tomorrow! Have fun if you are doing VSN! Good luck!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a fabulous card! I would never think of those colors, but they look amazing!