CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It is Spring Break!




This week is spring break and I'm off work because I'm a teacher. I have been doing a little bit of stamping. First of all I saw the triangle fold card on SCS so I had to make one. I got Doodle This for my free Sell-a-bration set. I have seen so many great cards with this set so I can't see what else I can come up with.
I also made my Easter cards today. I tried to keep it simple because I didn't want to have to do too much detail on a bunch of cards. I used my Cuttlebug to do the embossing on the pink and I used Pearl Ex on the basket. It really showed up in the picture! It looks like the basket is glowing. I just had to put the little chic in the basket because he was too cute!

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love the triangle fold card. vute bunny

Anonymous said...

I really loved the Easter card!! You do such cute cards!!