CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

VSN-French Card & Piggy Tag


VSN is on a roll tonight. I thought I would take a break and post a few of my creations. The first card is the French challenge, making a French style card. I had just given Paris in the Spring to one of my good friends who has wanted that set forever. I never used it so I gave it to her. That was the only thing I could think of. So I went and sat and looked around my stamping desk and this is what I came up with. I used French script and Noteworthy. I did the popping pastels technique. I used my snap stamps to spell out je t'aime (I love you). I left the love tag hanging from the ribbon. I'm not sure if it is too French but I tried.


The next challenge was to make a luggage tag using the clear name badges. I knew exactly what I wanted to use for this one. I just love this little piggy from GinaK Design. I used the flowers from Unfrogettable and used the paisley on the pig body. I just love this little tag and will be using it on my luggage when I go to Las Vegas this summer!

No comments: