CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Still have some creativity left from VSN!


My creative juices are still flowing from VSN this weekend. I was in the stamp room and decided to make a few things while my husband was in there making his models (those small model cars). This is a card I made for my niece Kayla. Her birthday is two days before mine so I wanted to make something cute for her. She will be one! It is hard to believe is has been a year since she was born. She is the cutest little thing! So I pulled out the purple paper. It is not a color I normally use so I had plenty of it. I ran the dark purple through my cuttlebug with the birthday embossing folder. Then I colored the bella and added some pearl ex to her skirt and wings. I also used my glitter pen on the star on the wand.
When I went to the scrapbook store the other day I found these checkbook covers for pretty cheap. I bought the only two they had left. I knew these shopping bellas would be great and I stamped "retail therapy" across the end of the paper. The DP I used is SEI from the Such a Girl collection. It is double sided so I opened the other one so you can see the inside too. I made one for myself and I think I'll send the other one to my little sister from SCS. If you haven't done secret sisters on SCS it is a lot of fun. I believe the new round starts soon so you should sign up!

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great bellas...I love the sparkly tinkerbella!

StampingontheLakefront said...

This is the bella I ordered, Love your card. Can't wait to start creating magic with my bellas. Thanks so much for sharing. You must be very tired after a weekend of VSN.

grace

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are some bellalicious projects. Love that check cover.

Anonymous said...

Kayla will love her card!!