CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

MY last VSN cards

This is a card for the flying challenge. You just had to stamp something that could fly. I stamped the dragonfly (from Wonderful Wings) in Versamark and then clear embossed it. Then I sprinkled pearl Pearl Ex on top and heated it again. You can't tell in the picture but it is pearly. I also got ambitious and embossed silver brads to make them white. Can you believe I don't have any white brads? I wasn't crazy about the way this one turned out. It looked so much different in my head. And this picture makes the paper look black, it is really Night of Navy.


The final challenge I did tonight was one where you had to find a picture of a dream vacation spot. I pulled out the Country Living magazine and found this one. This looks like a place I would love to go but I never will. I stamped the chair from Shore Thing and put brads on it. I love the way this one turned out. I'll probably be sending this one to my mom. She is always wanting to go to the beach.

2 comments:

Kiko said...

The beach chair is such a perfect choice for this scene. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card!! It made me smile. When do we leave?