CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Bold Brights and.....Bellas!








I stamped two days in a row! Can you believe it?!?!? I decided to make a card outside my color comfort zone. I went to colors from the bold bright family. Back when I first started stamping I used these colors all the time, but I haven't used them in a long time. So I pulled them out and made the colors matching the ribbon I already had.



You know I couldn't get through a whole post without a Bella card. Actually I made two! The first one is the grumpy bella and I used my favorite colors for this one. I wish I had a good stamp with words to go along with this. But I love the way the Love it a Latte stamp set went along with this Bella stamp.


This teacher card was one I have been wanting to do. I made Bella look like me sitting behind my desk at school! Of course I don't have a vase of flowers on the corner of my desk because the kids would knock it off and we would end up with a mess in the floor. You can't really see it too well but I stamped paisley on the red and canvas on the brown. I used colored pencils to color the images.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Love these...but you know I am here for the bellas! These are great...love the color combos here!

Kerttu said...

love the cards you've made. wow for the yellow card, what a great color, makes me think of summer:)