CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I used my new paper!


What else would I use my new goodies for? Of course it was some new Bella cards! I thought the beach bella would go perfect with the orange, green, and blue paper. I used pumpkin pie for the base and then I added some of those cute little orange flowers I bought along with the little snap in the center. I stamped her again on the striped paper and cut out the towel to make it match the card. I also used the Gelly Roll glitter pen to add some sparkle to the bikini. It is almost so sparkly that you can't see the colors in the picture. The top is orange and the bottom is blue. I just love those little flowers. I have several things of prima flowers but I never use them because I always think they look funny when I add them to a card. I'm happy with these but I guess that little snap in the middle gives the flower a finished look.
The second card I made was another Martini bella card. I just love her! I used ruby red and old olive to match the paper that I used. I again used the glitter pen but this time I make a glitter drink. That kind of reminds me of that cinnamon drink with the gold flakes in it, Gold somethin' or other. I don't drink anymore because of my colon problems but I would enjoy an apple martini about now. However, I would pay the price for it later so it really isn't worth it!
I have several other ideas floating around in my head for the other paper I got today. But I'm done stamping for the night! I have to save some of my creativity for SCS Virtual Stamp Night! The tailgate party is tomorrow and the party is Saturday. I didn't play last time because I wasn't feeling well. I hope I'm up to participating this weekend!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...that DP is great for the girls!