CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

VSN Vacation Wear



You know I had to get a Bella in there. This is the second VSN challenge. I actually did it last night because I stayed up later than I had planned. When they posted that last challenge I knew this Bella was coming out to play. The challenge was to make a card with vacation wear on it. I always wear a bikini to the beach, although I don't look near as good in mine as Bella does! I pulled out some old DP and I even used my Cuttlebug to cut out "hi." Taken with Teal is one of my favorite colors right now so I pulled it out to go along with the DP. VSN starts again at noon here so I"ll be posting more of my creations here!

Oh, in case you are not familiar with VSN check out this link. There are several threads on the board that will explain VSN and all the rules.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...love the BG you stamped for the bella!