Saturday, July 28, 2007
Here is a card I made with the cute little bee stamps that I ordered. It came in the day before I left for Las Vegas and I have just had a chance to play with it. I pulled out some designer paper from a big package I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I wanted to doodle around the white scallop but I didn't have a blue marker that matches. So I just left it off. I did punch holes around the yellow and then I went back and went around it with my white gel pen. I wanted to use some colors that aren't normally bee colors so I went with blue and yellow.
Friday, July 27, 2007
1. Michelle needs your help
2. Michelle needs a family that will be patient, consistent, kind, loving
3. Michelle needs to exercise her right to shut the f*** up.
4. Michelle needs to move on with someone else since Tony’s no longer around.
5. Michelle Needs Help (No, Literally)
6. Michelle needs to just shut up.
7. Michelle needs money so she can travel to Canada and the US to meet bloggers
8. Michelle needs to look for ways to increase her income
9. Michelle needs a home that can accept her limitations
10. Michelle needs to keep her @** in the LPGA and win something.
Friday, July 13, 2007
1. I teach 5th grade and I love it! This will be my 6th year to teach. Before I moved to 5th grade I taught 1st grade for 3 years.
2. I enjoy relaxing in the tub everynight and I read while I'm in there. Chris normally knocks on the door to make sure I haven't fallen alseep in there!
3. I love Dr. Pepper and I drink it all the time. I also love coffee!
4. My favorite candy is plain M&M's and Nerds.
5. I have a problem with digestion- they can't figure it out but it could be IBS or IBD. All the doctors tell me they have no idea but my body tells me something is wrong!
6. I collect frogs. They are all over my classroom and at home too! The bathroom is decorated with frogs. Some of the kids in my class counted the frogs in my room last year and they said I had over 60!
7. I don't mind washing clothes but I HATE getting them out of the dryer and putting them up!
I'm headed off to pack and get ready for my trip! Talk to you all when I get back!
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Tonight I couldn't come up with anything so I just made another monkey card. I pulled some more papertreyink.com stamps for the words and the flower. I think this little guy would cheer up anyone if they got him in the mail. He makes me smile! I have also ordered the one with the banana on his head. I want the one that has the two monkeys on it but he was sold out. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for later on that one. I'm waiting for that package to come in so I can use a different monkey!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
I also used my Cuttlebug on the light pink. I have got to start using that more on my cards because I love the look of it! I also used the glitter embossing powder on the burgundy swirl thing, but I don't think you can see it very well in the picture. I was going to stamp some swirls on the bottom of the main card but I forgot and stamped the other on the vanilla and all I had was white craft ink. Oh well!
Here is the part I didn't want Trace to read yet! This is the card I made for her birthday. I used the Baroque Motif set and the words are from my Little Lady papertreyink set. I really like these new colors- I used River Rock on this one. This is the first time I've used the slot punch to make scallops on the bottom. It took a little while for me to figure out how to do this so it looked right but I finally got it done. My center flower is not quite centered but it's handmade! lol That is the excuse I always use when something isn't lined up just right.
I may have some time and creative juices back so I'll post again soon!