CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Paper, paper, and more paper!

I went to the local scrapbook store today, Once Upon A Scrapbook. They have a wonderful supply of paper and I love going in there. I always end up spending too much money!






I picked a lot of brightly colored papers to use. I can't wait to get in the other room and start stamping. Sometimes I have a hard time using pattern paper in my card making. But I'm challenging myself to use it now that I have bought all this!


I picked up some checkbook covers, some bright colored snaps, large pink flowers, and the cutest orange flowers with different patterns on them. I can't wait to see what I come up with! Knowing my luck I won't be able to get my creative juices flowing! Isn't that the way it always works? It is just like when I go shopping for clothes. When I have money to spend I can't find a thing but when I'l flat broke I can find all kinds of things! Well, I'm off to see what I can come up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
I would like to thank you for introducing me to Bellas. I just received my first 5 Bellas today. I'm already planning my next purchases. I love your blog and enjoy looking at your Bellas. :)