CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Rain or Shine


Here is another card using my other MFT stamp set. This one is called Rain or Shine. I loved it because of the cute little dog. I have the perfect person in mind for this card. I have been thinking about what I wanted to do on this one so it turned out just like I wanted it to. I used Choc Chip and Ruby Red Stampin' Up cardstock to go along with this DP I picked up at my LSS. I wanted to put some ribbon on it but I'm out of Choc Chip ribbon. I'm so sad because it isn't in the SU catalog any more so I'm not sure where I'm going to find some. I used my Kooh-i-noor pencils to color this image and I love how they help me become a better colorer (is that a word? lol). I used the Gina K tutorial and I'm doing much better. I hope the person who gets this one enjoys it!

No comments: