CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Selling some stamps

Well, I cleaned out my stamps and I have several sets I need to get rid of (so I can buy some more). The aren't getting any love at my house. They are all mounted and not used very much. They are all Stampin' Up stamp sets. If you are interested in any of them just send me an e-mail or post here.

All I Have Seen
Alphabet Soup
Alphabits
The Art of Life
Baby Firsts
Big Blossom
By Definition
Dots & Daisies Background
Haute Couture
In Full Bloom
On the Beach
On the Spot
Pick a Petal- Only used once
Print Pattern Background
Reverse Prints
Riveting- Never Used
Shapes & Shadows
Sparking Summer
Tags & More
Weather or Not
What's for Dinner
Winged Things

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am leaving you a comment to tell you that you have been "tagged". Come visit my post.