CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Pink Butterfly



I pulled out my Wonderful Wings set because it needed some love. I have some of them that haven't even seen ink! Can you believe that? So this is one that I have never used before. I colored it with my Koh-i-noor pencils and then used my glitter pen to add glitter to part of the wings. I did a close up of the butterfly so you can see the glitter I added.

I also dug through my little bag of prima flowers to find some to use on this card. And of course, I added some rhinestones to the flowers.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job on coloring that butterfly! You have a nice blog! TFS!

Back to New Blinds said...

Michelle, Your card is gorgeous.

Regard Pam

Dragana Skoro said...

This is such a pretty card!!! I love the colours you chose, as well as your colouring.

Judy Rozema said...

YOur butterfly looks amazing!

laos348 said...

Very pretty - love the sparkle.

Wendy Hall said...

Just beautiful, love the glitter