CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm Back!



I'm back from the Mayo Clinic and I'm still waiting for a diagnosis. They have found a lot of things wrong with me but they just aren't sure what to call it yet. I should hear from the doctor within the next day or so.


I missed my stamping while I was gone. So I have made a few cards since I've been back. Here are a few of them. This first one I made for my sister-in-law. She fell and twisted her ankle. She has newborn twins and a 2 year old at home. Now she has an ankle boot to go with it. I pulled down Sassy Stems because I haven't used it in a while. I really love this set!

I also pulled out my MFT stamp sets. I didn't have the right kind of ink so I went to Hobby Lobby and got some that works wonderful with these sets. I made this card for one of my best friend's birthday. She turns 30 this weekend! So I wanted to use this set to make a card for her. I used my new Kooh-i-noor pencils to color both of these. I love these pencils so much and they don't cost as much as my Prismacolors did. I hope Trace likes this card! Maybe she won't see this post before I can give it to her.

No comments: