CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Elzybell Hello!

I saw this cute little window card on Chin n' Scratch and I knew it would be perfect for my Elzybells! I used flower girl and stamped her inside the card. My new micron pens came in handy for doing the doodles around the square. I also used "a little note" at the bottom, but I didn't realize when I took the picture the stand covered that part.


Here is a picture of it on the inside. I used my Koh-i-noor pencils to color the image. I must say, I love those pencils. They blend so easy!!!



Ok, I went back and made another card so I wanted to add it to this post. I thought this would be a cute set of cards for someone. I hope you like them!


12 comments:

Dragana Skoro said...

I love Elzybell images.. These cars are really cute. Good job.

Pamela said...

Michelle your cards are gorgeous.

Regards Pam

Jennifer said...

Love the window cards.. those stamps are darling :)

Cris A said...

These cards are just precious!

Tish said...

Love the Elzybells. Very cute cards -- love your coloring!

Ann said...

So cute! Love the doodles and gingham ribbon!

Beedubya said...

Very pretty cards! Wonderful coloring!

Jackie said...

Your card is too cute. I think it is adorable.

mel4christ said...

just perfect!!! sweet cards!!

Lori Barnett said...

These are way way CUTE!! I love the little window :)

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

SO Cute!!!

Amanda Sewell said...

Those are both totally sweet window cards! Love them!!!