CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Night Owls


I made this one for the Gina K Circle Challenge on SCS. If you note the time this was post was made you can see that this is truly a night owl card. I used my nesties to cut the not quite navy card base in a circle and the so saffron to look like the moon. I had this idea in my head and I just couldn't go to bed until it was done. I normally make 4 or more of the same card when I sit down and make them. But this just might be a one of a kind card because it was so difficult to cut around all those leaves. I am pleased with the result. Now... I'm off to bed!

5 comments:

Cris A said...

I wasn't sure I liked all the owls that stamp companies were making but they sure are starting to catch my. Great card! Looks like alot of work.

Monique H said...

Oh Michelle, this is just adorable, and no wonder it took so long to cut out around the leaves, there are lots and they are small !!! Great job, I love it!

Dragana Skoro said...

Owww(l) these are so cute... I love owls. Have you checked the owls from Pink Cat Studio? They are nice. Your card is very cute, I like it a whole lot.

Jen said...

I really like this card...the colors, the images...all of it!

Ann said...

Great color combo, and I love your coloring of those cute owls!