CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Mojo Checked Out for the Night

See why I haven't posted in a little while? I've been working on Trace's baby shower invites. So far I have 15 made. I have 10 more to go and I ran out of red ribbon. So I have to order some more before I can finish them. So I put them away in little baggies and thought I would make something else.








I don't know but I think I've lost my mojo! I have seen so many cute cards on SCS with this little gator. So I thought I would try one myself. I'm not happy with the way this card turned out. I've not been feeling great lately. My CD is flaring and I think it is squashing my creative abilities. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

I ordered 2 new Changito monkey stamps today and I can't wait until they get here. I'm getting a Halloween monkey and the winter monkey w/hot cocoa. I start back to school the end of next week so I won't be posting near as often as I have this summer. I won't have near as much time to stamp when I actually have to work, lol!

5 comments:

Dragana Skoro said...

I love these baby shower invites. So cute...

CathyRose said...

The invites are so cute. What a lot of work. I'm not fond of making more than one of any card but I know they will be so appreciated. As far a the alligator card, I think it is adorable! I especially like your color choices!

Anonymous said...

Those baby shower invites are cute and the alligator is adorable. You are not missing your mojo.

Tracy said...

Those invitations are adorable! You should frae one for her to put in the baby's room. Someone did this for me, and it is one of my most treasured possessions!

tyrymom29 said...

These baby shower invites are SOOOOO cute!! Love them !The alligator looks Great!!