CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Monogram Pouch


I made this little project late last night and I really hope the person I made it for loves it! A while back I made a little pouch like this with small scrapbook page protectors. So I pulled them out again and made another one. I just cut the designer paper to go inside and a solid piece of CS to go on the back and wrap around the top. There is also a small piece of velcro under the flap to hold it down. I didn't put a ribbon handle on this one but I have in the past. I thought this looked fine without one.

These are the cards I made to go inside. I used paper from My Minds Eye and SU regal rose CS. And this is the final project all put together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such cute cards!