CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Booglie Eyes- My Favorite Halloween Set

I wanted to upload a few more Halloween cards that I made to send out. It is almost time to move on so I want to share these first. I just love this Halloween designer paper! I know I need to order the Christmas paper.

The Happy Boo to You card with dracula has old olive, vintage violet, basic black, and designer paper. I also used black ribbon and brads. I colored the little guy with WCC.


Frank Happy Boo to You: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Designer paper; black brads; image colored with WCC.


This one is my favorite! I call it mummy dots! I used pumpkin pie, vintage violet, and designer paper.




Here is another dracula card. I used vintage violet, old olive, and designer paper. I stamped a circle from Little Pieces and one bat from Halloween Backgrounds to make the moon. Then I used a reinker and watercolor brush to make the "fog."










The witch card: Vintage Violet, Old Olive, and designer paper; Tag Punch, Black ribbon. I drew the squiggles around the witch. I think I might be squiggle challenged but I like the way this one turned out. There is no way I could draw something that looks like a stamp like some people do. But I guess I can draw a squiggle line around it.

Images © Stampin’ Up! ® 1990-2006

No comments: