CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Violet Snowflake


I saw a beautiful card on SCS today and had to make one. Why is it that my cards never look as stunning as the cards I try to CASE? I love the color combo on this one. I am still playing around with different color combos for my Christmas cards. I don't really want to go with the classic colors so when I saw this I thought it was perfect. I stamped the snowflake with Vintage Violet and then put some glitter over it. I like the way it sparkles. I haven't ever done a Christmas card with snowflakes so this just might be the one. Who knows?!?! I think I may go back and add a Christmas saying at the bottom and emboss it in silver. That would be really pretty with the colors. Plus, silver is my favorite! So much better than gold. lol

I always end up making several different card designs for my Christmas cards. I guess I get bored and can't make 25-30 of the same card unless someone wants to pay me to do it. So if you get Christmas cards from me you may or may not get one of these. I think I'm going back to the stamping table to play with the snowflakes some more.

©Stampin’ Up!® 1990-2006

No comments: