CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My New Blog

I have been looking at all the blogs on SCS and I finally decided to take the plunge. I hope I can do a good job keeping this up to date. I do plan to go back and upload some of my favorite projects from the past. Most of this blog will be dedicated to stamping. I have been a Stampin' Up demo for about a year and a half. I am only a hobby demo, which means that I don't do very many parties. I signed up to sell SU projects so I could get the discount and I do occasionally do some parties. I'm just not the pushy sales person I would have to be to sell more. I don't want people to think, "Here she comes again," when they see me coming. I do have a few friends and family members who stamp, thanks to me.

I love to stamp cards and projects. I don't normally make scrapbooks because I don't take a lot of pictures. I make cards to unwind at the end of a long day. A while back my husband told me I needed a hobby. I guess he never would have imagined it would be so out of control! lol

I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments: