CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Handmade Fall Wreath



Here is a wreath I made a few weeks ago. They opened a new Old Time Pottery close to my house and I haven't been able to stay away from that store! The girl at the checkout even made the comment that she had seen me in there several times. The store has only been open for a month so you can see I have been in there way too much!

I wanted to make a fall wreath for the front door. I have only made one other wreath in my life so I just got what I thought I needed. I just stuck flowers in here and there until it looked balanced. I was very pleased with the way it turned out. My husband laughed at me when I hung it on the door and went to get the camera to make a picture. It seems I do that will all my craft projects!

No comments: