CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Country Blessings





I broke down and ordered the Country Blessings kit and I'm so glad I did. I got in there and played around with it this week and this is what I came up with.

First of all, I saw the cute little place card on and SU site and just knew I needed to make that into a card. I used always artichoke, more mustard, nautral, and ruby red paper. I stamped the swirl and leaf in always artichoke, but I stamped off the leaf on the naturals cs. Then I stamped Blessings, 2 leaves, and acorn in choc. chip. They are also stuck on with pop up dots. I was tickled with this one.

The second card I made is simple. I love the way it looks. I used always artichoke, choc. chip, and naturals paper. Then I just stamped the words in brown and the leaves in always artichoke.

The final card is also another simple one. I used ruby red, hunter green, and naturals cs. I think this one might need something else but I'm just not sure what.

I guess I will get in there and play some more with this set. I'm going to be making Thanksgiving cards with this set and I would like to come up with a WOW card that is not too time consuming. I love to see all the cards on SCS with this set. I'll have to browse the gallery and see what other ideas I can steal, oops I mean CASE.
I guess I'm done for the night. I went a little crazy with all the posts today but I wanted to get something up and running! Plus, my husband has been sick all weekend and has been sleeping a lot. So I had lots of time to work on this today. I even managed to get up to the school and prepare for the week. I have also been doing laundry in between all these posts. It is about bed time so I'll quit for the night. At least I won't feel too bad if I'm not able to post anything else new tomorrow.

No comments: