CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Halloween Treats


I made these cute little goodies for Halloween last year. It is the one where you use half a sheet of paper and fold it around. Then you place a cello bag inside filled with treats. There is a piece of velcro behind the square with the pumpkin so they stay shut. I haven't figured out a way to type up directions because I'm a visual person. I have to see how it is done to make one. Maybe I'll type something up with some pictures and post here because I have had a few people ask me how to make one. So far I haven't done a great job explaining it! Everyone who got one loved it. Images © Stampin’ Up! ® 1990-2006

1 comment:

Renee V. said...

Michelle, You are off to an awesome start! I love your blog so far. You have very nice projects shown!
Yup, you are now in my "favorite places to visit"...
Rubber Hugs,
Renee V
happystamper05 on scs