CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2007

I love my Bella sistah, Kim!

I got home from working in my classroom all day yesterday and there was a box on the front porch from my Bella sistah, Kim. So I open it up and there is a paper sack. with a guest check on it.

In case you can't read it in the picture it says: 1 Lg. Ribbon Rolls $5.95, 1 Lg. Sweet & sour flowers $7.95, 1 Lg. Brad fried rice $9.95, 1 sm. Button drop soup $6.95 = Fun! Fun! Fun!

When I opened up the bag there were four cute little take out boxes tied up with ribbon. And inside each of them was all the things listed on the ticket. Is this not the cutest thing ever?!!??!? I was so excited to get this package- thanks so much Kim!
Here are the cute little boxes all tied up before I opened them.

Here are the pictures of Button Drop soup, ribbon rolls, brad fried rice, and Sweet & Sour flowers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, this girl is just too creative! How cute! I know that had to put a smile on your face the rest of the day!

Are you in the same room at school this year? I can't believe it is time to go back! Kelsey is ready, said she misses her friends, not work, just her friends!

See you soon! Lynn H.