CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Monkey Crazy!



When I got this monkey I fell in love with him! lol So when I saw the sketch challenge on SCS last week I had to use it. I made one little change, the scalloped circle. So I pulled out the DP that I thought would look good with him. I used my papertreyink.com words and the little flower. I drew the stem myself. I added some glitter on the flower with my glitter pen and then put the rhinestone in the center. I also punched holes around the scalloped edge and went around it with the white gel pen.

Tonight I couldn't come up with anything so I just made another monkey card. I pulled some more papertreyink.com stamps for the words and the flower. I think this little guy would cheer up anyone if they got him in the mail. He makes me smile! I have also ordered the one with the banana on his head. I want the one that has the two monkeys on it but he was sold out. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for later on that one. I'm waiting for that package to come in so I can use a different monkey!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Cute cards!! Love to check out your blog often ... you're very talented! Keep up the great work ... and consider yourself TAGGED. Check out my blog for the details ... have a great day!
-Tami

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Cute monkey, I've seen him on several blogs lately! Nice job on your cards!

Ila said...

Oh My! All these monkey cards are adorable!! I have a monkey stamp coming to me soon too..Yay!