CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bee Happy



Here is a card I made with the cute little bee stamps that I ordered. It came in the day before I left for Las Vegas and I have just had a chance to play with it. I pulled out some designer paper from a big package I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I wanted to doodle around the white scallop but I didn't have a blue marker that matches. So I just left it off. I did punch holes around the yellow and then I went back and went around it with my white gel pen. I wanted to use some colors that aren't normally bee colors so I went with blue and yellow.

4 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Lovely card, the colours are gorgeous and the stamp is so cute.

Stampindamour said...

Hi Michelle-- great cards!!! All your cards are just FABULOUS!!

I was "tagged", so I have to "TAG" other BLOGGERS! You've been "tagged"! (see my blog for details) :0)

HAPPY STAMPING!

-pamela

Swamp Tulip said...

Great card. Nice job!

Teresa

Alhambra Club said...

What a sweet card, love those bee stamps.