CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Michelle needs...

I saw this on a few people's blogs and I thought it was pretty funny. I saw it again tonight on Deb's blog and I decided to give it a try. To play, you just type in your name needs in a search engine to see the first 10 phrases that show up as a result. I used google and this is what my search came up with:

1. Michelle needs your help
2. Michelle needs a family that will be patient, consistent, kind, loving
3. Michelle needs to exercise her right to shut the f*** up.
4. Michelle needs to move on with someone else since Tony’s no longer around.
5. Michelle Needs Help (No, Literally)
6. Michelle needs to just shut up.
7. Michelle needs money so she can travel to Canada and the US to meet bloggers
8. Michelle needs to look for ways to increase her income
9. Michelle needs a home that can accept her limitations
10. Michelle needs to keep her @** in the LPGA and win something.

1 comment:

Pegi Taylor said...

OMG . . . this is hillarious!!! I'll let you know what mine says.