Hello Ladies! I just wanted you to know that I'm off to Las Vegas. I will be back late Wednesday night so I won't post until at least Thursday. I have been tagged by Deb- check out her blog at http://inkydaze.blogspot.com/. I guess I'll go ahead and post the 7 things about me. I'll have to go back and find the blogs when I get back from my trip.
1. I teach 5th grade and I love it! This will be my 6th year to teach. Before I moved to 5th grade I taught 1st grade for 3 years.
2. I enjoy relaxing in the tub everynight and I read while I'm in there. Chris normally knocks on the door to make sure I haven't fallen alseep in there!
3. I love Dr. Pepper and I drink it all the time. I also love coffee!
4. My favorite candy is plain M&M's and Nerds.
5. I have a problem with digestion- they can't figure it out but it could be IBS or IBD. All the doctors tell me they have no idea but my body tells me something is wrong!
6. I collect frogs. They are all over my classroom and at home too! The bathroom is decorated with frogs. Some of the kids in my class counted the frogs in my room last year and they said I had over 60!
7. I don't mind washing clothes but I HATE getting them out of the dryer and putting them up!
I'm headed off to pack and get ready for my trip! Talk to you all when I get back!
Celebration: Creative Stencil Techniques Day 1
13 hours ago