CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Look What Came In the Mail!!!


I ordered this monogram stamp from Stamp Castle. I was so excited about it getting here and it got here today. So I pulled it out and I had to make some cards with my own monogram on it first.

I used my cuttlebug to do the background on this one. I picked my favorite one since I will be using these. I used my circle punch to punch out the monogram but then I didn't have the next size bigger. So I used the circle cutter with the blade and cut out a little big bigger circle that would fit in the scallop circle. I think the pink circle should have been a little smaller but that circle thing is a pain to use. I am happy with the end result.


I also made a new bella card. I have had some new bella stamps for some time now and they haven't even touched ink, gasp! So I went to Staples and bought a binder and some baseball card sheet protectors. I organized all my bella stamps so I can see them now so I had to use this one. I also used my new Koh-i-noor colored pencils to color this one. I wish I had more of a selection of colors like my Prismacolors, however, I love the way they blend. I think this might be one of my best coloring jobs!

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

wow, the coloring on your Bella is fantastic!