CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Been Busy Stamping!


I've been a stamping fool today! lol As you can see from my previous post I found a great web site to show you how to make all those cute little projects other than cards. So I had to make some of them. The first picture is a post it note holder. I love it because it is sturdy and wraps around the post it notes. I didn't have any chipboard coasters so I got an empty cereal box and made my own. The great thing about it is you can't tell it isn't straight because it is covered with DP.



The other thing I made today was a card for the color challenge on SCS and the Mojo Challenge. I used kraft, black, white, and soft sky. I used the Baroque Motif stamp set. I really love that SU set! I stamped the flower in soft sky and them rolled the edges in Buckaroo Blue. I'm happy with this one, and it is a good thing I am because I made 6 of them.

2 comments:

Jessy said...

Michelle your projects are so pretty. I like how your Mojo card turned out. Very pretty colors. ~Jess

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)