CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My first Verve Visual order


My order from Verve Visual came in today. This is the first time I have ordered from them but I really liked their stamp designs. I ordered Petals & Stems and Fluttering By. I like the way they stick to the acrylic block and then I can just peel them off and put them back. The image is real crisp too. I used Petals & Stems to make this card. I used the DP I picked up at the scrapbook store today. It is My Mind's Eye- My Sunshine Blooming Lovely. I tried to pull all the colors from the DP to use on the card. I used Choc Chip, So Saffron, Soft Sky, and Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the butterfly once on the paper and then I stamped another one and layered it on top. I also used my glitter pen to add some glitter to the wings. I really like the way this one turned out. I wonder if I used too many of the colors though.

No comments: