CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Glitter


I made a few of these cards last night. I picked up the Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder at Hobby Lobby yesterday so I had to try it out. I used regal rose, certainly celery, black, and white. I tried to stamp the butterfly in Versamark and I mixed pink glitter with my embossing powder. It didn't stick as well as I would have liked but it is still pretty. Chris had a fit because he said I had the glitter out again! :) He is sure it will end up on his model desk or recording board and ruin something.
I have to share a funny story about glitter. I use a lot of lotion and body spray that have glitter in them. So after I get ready I normally put them on in the bedroom. Well, a few months ago he went to get his gun bag out and there was glitter all over it. He also found some camo that he wears for hunting that has glitter on it. He said the glitter would scare the deer away and no manly man wants to show up at the range with glitter on his gun bag. So I have been told to use the glitter stuff in the bathroom. Chris told me to use all my glitter spray, lotion, hairspray, and toothpaste in the bathroom. Obviously I don't have glitter hairspray or toothpaste- but he said he was going to add that in there because he was sure if they invented it I would buy it!

No comments: