CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 08, 2007

VSN @ Trace's House


I went to my friend Trace's house tonight to do VSN on SCS. We had a great time. Everytime a new challenge was posted she would print them out and come in the kitchen to tell us what we had to do. She had borrowed this stamp from me a while back so I pulled it out and used it. The challenge was to use the same stamp on the main image and the background. So I stamped the words down the right hand side of the white that says what the symbols stand for. I used her green/copper embossing powder and embossed the stamped image and I colored the black brads she had. I had a lot of fun with Trace and Kelly this VSN. I have more cards to post but I'll spread it over the next few days so I can have something to post!

No comments: