CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

From last weekend...

Finally, here are the cards I made the other weekend when Chris was at the races. I decided it was time to make pictures of the and get them posted. The first one is a new Bella I played with. I put crystal effects on the boots and the umbrella. I'm not sure if it shows up in the picture but they look like the real thing. I also did paper piecing with the umbrella to make it stand out a little bit.

I got this wonderful paper from Pegi and I just had to pull out the papertreyink stamps to use with it. I LOVE this paper and I thought this butterfly went perfectly with it.

I also traced over the swirls on the butterfly with my glitter pen to make this one sparkle. I used true thyme, pretty in pink, and naturals confetti paper. I must get some more of this DP to play with because I think this is my favorite from the bunch Pegi sent. Thanks so much Pegi!

1 comment:

MintStamps said...

Great, just when I thought I had all the Papertrey stamps I needed (well, not really), you go & show me something I just HAVE to have. I love the layering of the butterflies. Why haven't I gotten that one yet? And, I love the paper, too. Very pretty.