CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

VSN Dragonfly


Here is another card I made during VSN. I know, I'm slipping down on my job- I have pictures to post but I haven't done it! This week at school has been a little crazy. Today we had our first science club meeting. This is one of my crazy creations! lol It was so much fun, we did forensic science today and tested evidence for saliva. I think their favorite part was when they got to spit on a cotton ball and use it as the control! lol
OK, I don't own this set, but since I was VSNing at Trace's house I got to use her stamps too! I did this one for the resist challenge. I'm not sure I'm crazy about the colors. And a little bit more news- I actually stamped this last weekend. Chris went to the dragraces and he had the camera so I didn't get to post those. I'll get that camera out soon and make the pics so I can post them too!
OMG- have you seen how many hits I have on this site? I can't believe I have that many people checking my blog. I might have to see what I can do about some blog candy soon!

No comments: