CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Something is Missing...

...other than me from the blogging world. I know those of you who read my blog on a regular basis have probably been wondering if I dropped off the face of the earth! Since school started back I've been so busy and worn out that I haven't been stamping.

There seems to be something missing from all the cards I make lately. I'm just not happy about the way things have been turning out lately. I guess I'm partly pleased with my new huggy bella card. If you know me well you know I'm the one on the right, wearing black and white, my signature colors! I also used the daisy from Martha Stewart. This is te first time I've used them but I do like the way it looks. I just think something might be missing from the bottom. I probably should have used a background stamp on the base so it didn't look so blank down there.
The next bella card is made using my favorite Bella, but again something is missing. It just looks too plain for my taste. But I think I'm gotten in the habit of overdoing so many cards that I don't think this one is up to par.
The final card is the one that takes the cake. I borrowed this set from my friend Trace. I thought about buying it when it first came out in the mini catalog but I didn't because I hated the birds. <--- Did you see that, I hated the birds? Do you see what I stamped on this card? OMG- so not me!!! I must have really been struggling when I thought stamping/embossing the birds on there would be good. It actually turned out okay, just not my taste. And I'm such a silver girl- and I used gold. Someone help me before I make another bird card!!!! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! You're back...and with Bellas! I couldn't resist after you told me this afternoon! I love them...I think that ring you keep looking at on your finger makes the cards seem plain in comparison! Understand the bird thing...not too crazy 'bout birds myself...but it's not bad...if you love birds ;)

Lynn H.

QuiltNut Creations said...

lovely cards!

Anonymous said...

Ya know what, I have to agree with you on the bird. I love that stamp, but y did they have to have the birds? That is y I bought the Doodle this & that sets. Birds are so not me. Thanks for sharing.