CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Love Snowmen!

My good friend Stephanie asked me to make something for her mom to give as a dirty Santa gift. She wanted me to stamp something with snowmen on it. I love snowmen so this was right up my alley! I made a set of cards and a matching notebook.


For the "snow" I tore white paper and then added glitter to the edge that was torn. I used not quite navy and white. I just love the dark blue with snowmen!

For the notebook I just used Crystal Effects to glue the paper down to the composition notebook. I'm still trying to figure this out so I don't end up with CE on everything. I guess a little patience would help but I can't seem to manage that when I get on a roll. I get so excited about getting something done that I can't stop to wait on the CE to dry! I stamped some snowmen and added some Primas on two of the snowmen. This turned out so cute I might just have to make some more to give as gifts myself!

No comments: