CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Busy as a Bee

I have been busy today! I finally finished all my Christmas shopping. I did most of it in November but I had to wait until after payday to finish the rest of it. I went to Target and Kohl's and got something for the rest of the people on my list. I came home and wrapped it all so it is ready to be delivered.


I picked up a gift card and I knew I had to decorate a tin to put it in. I ordered a bunch of these from specialtybottle a while back so I have plenty of gift card tins to decorate. Since I have wrapped everything with snowman paper I knew I had to put a snowman on the top of this one. I stamped white snowflakes on night of navy paper and put it on the top. I also used the tag punch and stamp to make the snowman tag. This one was quick and easy.

I also made these little post it note holders for all the teachers on my grade level at school. These were so easy to do too! I used Headline Alphabet and Looks Like Spring. I wrapped the patterned paper and put it inside the RSVP pen.

I'm still waiting on Mr. Brown so I can make my Christmas cards. He should be here Thursday so it looks like I'll be making them next weekend!

No comments: