CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Home from Hospital

I just wanted to let you all know that I am home from the hospital. I had exploratory surgery and they took out my appendix. But they didn't find anything else. So I guess I'm back to square one. I just wanted to let you all know why I haven't posted any creations lately. My DH has been doing a great job taking care of me and maybe I can get him to help me get some stamping stuff down so I can post some things later. Merry Christmas to you all!

2 comments:

Soozie4Him said...

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital, but I'm glad you're home for Christmas! It's frustrating when they don't know what's wrong, isn't it? I've been sick since mid-October and I'm having sinus surgery on Tuesday and I'm hoping and praying that that fixes me and I can get back to normal soon!

Merry Christmas!

Susan/Soozie4Him
moot96@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I Hope you have a quick and speedy recovery. That's nice that you have some one to help take care of you when your not feeling well. I hope they can figure out what is going on, I can imagine its very frustrating for you.