CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Present I'm Making for Mom

Mom, if you are reading this look away!!!! lol


I made the cutest little card tin for my mom for Christmas. I was looking around at the local scrapbook store this weekend and ran across the cutest paper. My mom collects elephants and I have been looking for something like this to make her a tin for cards. Everything I used on the tin is BasicGrey. The elephant paper is Oh Baby! Girl Macy and the purple paper on top is LilyKate Rain. I was tickled to find the fibers that perfectly match the paper (Oh Baby! Girl Coordination Fibers). The fibers were wound on a card and there were several different ones. I used the wider pink to trim around the top lip of the lid. Then I tied the rest of them on the handle. I wish I had bought more so I could cover the entire handle with them. But the fibers were a little high for me to buy several. I just couldn't resist the combination of the paper and fibers for this cute little tin!

I plan to use the rest of the paper to make her some monogram cards. She is always sending little notes to everyone so I thought this would be perfect. I'll post a picture of the cards once I get them made.




No comments: