CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 13, 2006

More Sass

I've been playing with Sassy Stems again tonight. I even pulled out the designer paper to go along with it. On the first card I used Little Pieces to stamp the circles on the pumpkin pie paper. Then I pulled out the Prismacolor Pencils to color in the images on both of these cards.
©Stampin’ Up!® 1990-2006

The second card is the one I used the designer paper on. This is some paper I got from a secret sister swap and this is the first time I have used it. I don't normally get the patterened paper out because I hate to cut into it! This is the double sided paper so I used one side for the bottom of the card and the other side is around the stamped image. I also used the little flower from Simply Said and colored it in with the white gel pen.

I think I have made plenty of Sassy Stems cards. I guess it is about time for me to decide which cards I'm making for Christmas. I did mail my Thanksgiving cards today. It normlly doesn't take too long for them to get to where they are heading because most of my family lives close by. I guess this is all for tonight!

No comments: