CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

This Costume's a Cinch & Encore


I made this one for the VSN Challenge: This Costume's a Cinch. I had never made a corset card before but I knew exactly which paper I wanted to use. When I first started stamping I bought this paper to use on my Christmas cards. This is a long way from that Mrs. Clause card I made with it last time. Here is the link for the corset pattern. It took a while to make and I used my entire 45 minutes to cut, punch holes, set eyelets, and lace the ribbon.


Thankfully, the final VSN challenge was The Encore. So I had time to go back and change the paper that slides in the corset and add a few things I wanted to add. I used this for my anniversary card to my DH. Happy Anniversary honey! It has been a great 10 years! I know we have many more years to come!

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Absolutley perfect paper and ribbon for this challenge!! Beautiful!!

Laura lok said...

oh I must have missed this on the scs gallery. its perfect I am sure you will be an honaree