CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog Candy Alerts!

Quickly, I am going to give you two links for some amazing blog candy! You must check these blogs out!

Created by Courtney

Passion for Crafts

I made this card for the Cameo challenge during VSN. I used darker colors and pulled out my nesties to cut the ovals. I was not paying attention when I made this card. I stamped the snowflakes with my Versamark and then put clear EP on it instead of white! So I had to reheat it and add the white EP over the clear. It took a little longer that way and was really a pain! But at least I could save it- it wouldn't have looked the same with clear snowflakes!

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Oooh, I really love snowflakes, and your card looks terrific with them showcased in the oval nesties layers like that. :) Kelly

Bizzy Bee Creates said...

Beautiful. I love the colors!