CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Butterfly Award



Louise gave me this nice blog award!

These are the rules...

1. pick 10 people to pass this award to them

2. Contact them and let them know that you have chosen their blog for this award

3. Link to the person who gave this award to you

So, I'm awarding this to the following 10 people:

Courtney Melanie

Bev Sherri

Jill Jenn

Carolyn Sandra

Sarah Cyndi

I have a lot of blogs I follow so it was hard for me to pick just 10!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate it. I love the picture of your pooch in the sidebar too. :) That makes me smile!

Sandra MacLean said...

Get out of town!! An award for me!?! Very cool Michelle! Thanks so much!!

Carolyn King said...

Thank you so much Michelle! I am so honored!
(((hugs)))

Susan White said...

Congrats on the award!!