CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Friendship is like good coffee~



The moment I saw the Gina K set My Cuppa Joe I knew I had to have it! I just love these coffee sets and this one was wonderful. My DH gave me $ for our anniversary so I could get what I wanted. So this was one of the first things I ordered.

I pulled it out when we got home tonight (from all our family visits) and inked it up. I picked up a few new Copics while we were out today so I used a new one to color the inside of the two coffee cups. Then I added LA to the middle cup to make it look like whipped cream. I know I should really add some ribbon some where but I'm not sure where I would put it. I used my MS edge punch on the red and I embossed the next layer with my CB embossing folder. I love the way this turned out!

5 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

I love it, too! Something about the swirls and the coffee...too cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cool, love the coffee!
I have left you an award here

Anonymous said...

I love the red border and the embossed swirls! Perfect card!

Anonymous said...

Love the dimension of the "cream"!