CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jen's Sketch



I am still trying to figure out what I want to do for my Christmas cards this year. I bought this cute little reindeer stamp to use but I can't figure out what else to do. So I decided to use this stamp with Jen's Sketch this week. I wish I had a red flower or something to put on the bottom corner, but I didn't. I pulled out the SU DP from last year but I don't have enough of it left to use for my cards this year, oh well. I did color my stamped image with my copic markers and I think I like it. I don't know- I guess I'm a little wishy-washy today!

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

I love this card! The colors are so cheery! Love the sketch, too. Hummm...might be a good match for my minty coffee problem! :)

Unknown said...

This is adorable! You make such cute cards. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Abi Bundy said...

I love this card it's so cute!