CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

In the Spotlight



Wow, I have 2 posts in one day! I wanted to show you this new card I made with the new hostess set I got yesterday. This is In The Spotlight- it will be in the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to cut all these pieces out! I'm not sure if you can tell but I cut out the flowers and the brown center. I used dimentionals to pop them up. This brown ribbon is some that I got a Michael's on one of those little spools. And I used chocolate chip and cameo coral.

4 comments:

Tami said...

just came across your blog from a link on SCS ... GREAT CARD ... love everything about it!! I just started a blog today myself ... it's a little overwhelming, but I enjoy looking at others' and figured I'd give it a shot. Anyway, hope you are having a great day!!
-Tami Kiemel

Amy said...

Very cute. Love the colors. I'm looking forward to signing up to be a demo myself!

Janet Vines said...

Hey Michelle, love this card. All that cutting is a lot of work, but it sure makes a beautiful card. I love the chocolate and coral together also. I can't wait for the new catty to come out.

"See" you in our online class... Janet

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Another great card! I'm sorry I didn't get that set when I had the chance, now I'll have to earn it! Your color combination is very pretty!