CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 02, 2007

Trip to Michael's and a Gift!!!

I went to Michael's this weekend and I found this great ribbon! I love the bright spring colors so I had to buy it. Then on the way home I thought about all the great Bella cards I could make with this ribbon!

So, I get home and my creative juices had dried up! I just sat at my stamp desk and looked at all the great things I have to use. But I couldn't come up with anything to make. Don't you just hate it when that happens. Finally I came up with this card but it is not my favorite. I feel like it is missing something.


You will never guess what I got today! My great friend Trace brought me an Easter present today at work. I love designer paper and she picked some out for me! I just love it all! I can't wait to make something with this great new paper! I hope I can come up with something this time! I can't believe she can go and pick paper I just love! We were laughing the other day because we love the same stamp sets but if we were to both make a card using the same set it would be so different. I go more for the pastels and she does a lot of earth elements! We should do it sometime and I'll have to post it here for you guys to see what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

great card! beautiful papers and some great ribbon! have fun with all your new goodies

Anonymous said...

Mrs.white
i love your website {page}. it has many things i like, and i think you and the other teachers are the BEST stampers in the WORLD!!! well, i'm still glad school isn't over yet because i really enjoy seeing and hearing about your new cards!!!
your student,
Chelsea g.