CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nurse/Baby Bella And PJ Bella

I made some new Bella cards. I used the great sticker paper that I got for my birthday from Trace. Since the colors were a little different on the two pieces I cut I colored the nurses' outfits different colors. I can't decide which one I like better but I have to decide because I'm giving one away tomorrow!


I also made a new card with PJ Bella. Again, I used that wonderful sticker paper from Trace. I used certainly celery as the card base and I colored the image with my prismacolor pencils and gamasol. I just love the pj bella! She makes me want to go jump in my pjs now and snuggle up with a blanket in my oversized chair! I can't wait to get in there and make some more Bella cards but it is getting late tonight and I'm not sure if I'm up to more stamping. I'll post some more as soon as I get them made! TFL!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hello! I've been blog surfing on new blogs I haven't seen before. You do beautiful work!! Your blog is fun to look at. I was tagged by another blogger and now I'm tagging you. Here's what you do... list 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other bloggers! I'm on my way to tagging the others and listing 7 things about myself. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Shame on you! I am now stuck on Bella's! They are so cute, I keep sneaking over to their web site just to look at all of them. Of course, I think your blog is more fun because I get to see the stamp after it has been magically created into really cute cards! I can even recognize them on other blogs now. They are appearing in alot of places at school too...hummmmm!

Lynn